A frequent speaker at presidential libraries and business groups around the United States, Paul can speak on serious matters of substance – or have your group laughing over funny, insider stories. Topics include:
- The Presidents, First Families, the White House
- History and anecdotes that engage, amuse – and cause you to think
- Presidential leadership, management, and decision-making
- Economics, business
- Foreign policy
Need a speaker or moderator for your event? Paul Brandus can produce a tailor-made talk to your group about anything you desire.See what others say about Paul!
WATCH: Paul talk about his book Under This Roof: The White House and the Presidency – 21 Presidents, 21 Rooms, 21 Inside Stories, in which he explains how presidents from George Washington to Barack Obama have left their imprint on the executive mansion.
Call Jasmine Dhir at All-American Speakers: 1-800-698-2536, or use the form below.
All messages are read and/or heard, and all opinions respected.
- “[A] fast-moving and well-written history of the presidency…. [Paul] Brandus is a top-notch tour guide, filling his pages with vivid portraits of presidents and their families at work and play.” —Del Quentin Wilber, New York Times bestselling author of Rawhide Down: The Near Assassination of Ronald Reagan
- “[A]n engaging, endearing profile of the world’s most famous residence and the families who called the White House home…. I thought I knew just about everything interesting about the presidency—until I read his book!” —Ron Fournier, senior columnist for the National Journal
- “Under this Roof sweeps us into a sensuous account of the history of both the home of the President, and the men and women who designed, inhabited, and decorated it. Paul Brandus captivates with surprising, gloriously raw observations…” —Mark Santangelo, Chief Librarian and Archivist, The Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington
- “[A] towering history . . . a riveting narrative.” —David A. Andelman, Editor & Publisher, World Policy Journal; Columnist, USA Today; and author of Shattered Peace: Versailles 1919 and the Price We Pay Today